Monday, July 18, 2011

Follow My Friends: Cedar Hill Ranch

Today I'd like to introduce you to my new bloggy friend Anita over at Cedar Hill Ranch.

Cedar Hill Ranch

Anita lives on a beautiful ranch;


in a beautiful house, with a beautiful porch;

even her neighbours are beautiful!


Of course, it helps that she's an amazing photographer so her whole blog is full of great shots of projects, the ranch, her family, and her home.


Guest Room Makeover



Pretty Feedsack Pillows

Anita says "Cedar Hill Ranch is about creating a relaxed lifestyle and home that is also graceful and beautiful, a place that embraces family and friends in a comfortable way while making them feel special and celebrated."

I love the post she did on 10 Tips for Auction Newbies .  My friend and I have been talking about going to an auction but have been a little intimidated so we haven't been yet, but with these tips maybe we'll brave the unknown.

Pine chest from an auction

She's also just started up a Blog directory similar to my "Follow My Friends" tab.


Just become a follower, add your family friendly blog button, and maybe she'll choose you to feature on her blog!  How fun is that?

Head over to Cedar Hill Ranch and say hi, and don't forget to come back here and leave a comment and tell the rest of us what you've found.

Have a great week everyone~

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

Thanks for telling me about her blog. I went over and became a new follower.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...