Monday, August 8, 2011

What a great week!

Wow!  I had the most amazing blogging week last week and it's all thanks to you guys!

I was featured on some amazing blogs (see the sidebar), which brought all kinds of wonderful new friends and followers;

A very special sponsor agreed to help me celebrate my 1 year anniversary later this month (stay tuned for some great prizes!!!);

The local exhibition (fair) was in town and I won on my second Bingo game  (OK, that didn't really have anything to do with you guys but it was still great!);

And to top it all off I won two amazing prizes!!  One over at Whimsy Couture Sewing Blog .  Click on the link to see what I won!!  (And make sure to check out the Pattern Shop for amazing kids patterns and e-books.)  And another fun prize over at Sew Can Do !!!

Thanks for hanging out with me and for all of your lovely comments and words of encouragement.  You've made this one of the craftiest, funnest, most inspired years ever for me~

2 comments:

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Congrats my dear, i am really happy for you!!
It was so sweet when i saw you was featured on Mod Podge Rocks..i remember when i was featured at Amy's blog, its such a cool feeling..& she is so sweet otherwise..
Have more success..
Lots of Love!!

Mindy said...

Congratulations! Exciting stuff!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...