Sunday, October 30, 2011

Make it Great Monday Features

I didn't have a chance to do features last week so let's do a couple extras this week!

Top number of views goes to Rachelle over at Dazed to Amaze for this oh so simple but oh so chic necklace:


And how about this cutie patooty Halloween headband from my friend Kadie over at Seven Alive :


And I think we should all head over and visit Holly at Lunch Boxes and Laundry. She's a brand new blogger and this Mail Organizer was her first post!


This is just one of many holiday wreaths that Chrissy over at Boerman Ramblings has made.  You really should check out her post because each wreath she's made is completely different, but they're all beautiful.


Go ahead and grab a button if you've been featured!

Etcetorize

And don't forget, there'll be a new party starting this week so come back later tonight to link up again!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my headband! You are so very sweet! :)

Holly@LunchBoxesAndLaundry said...

Thank you so much for featuring my mail organizer! You're the best!

April said...

I will ink up monday..Im your newest follower!

Rachelle @ Dazed and then Some said...

Thanks so much for featuring my necklace, Tamara! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...