Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cami Set

Do you remember Style patterns?  There were pretty popular in the '90's and they were, well, very stylish.

I have no idea whatever happened to them but I still have a stash in my collection that I still want to make.

So, after mooning over this pretty lingerie pattern for I don't know how long, I finally made something from it!


All of the pieces are so pretty, but I went for the French knickers and cami set on the blonde at the bottom.


I used this cute peachy swiss dot fabric I had on hand.  It was a remnant from a blouse I made ages ago.  Yahoo!  Another piece of fabric used up!




Have you ever used Style patterns?  Do you know what happened to them?  I can't find anything on the internet at all.  If you know the scoop leave a comment and fill the rest of us in~

10 comments:

Tesla said...

I have this same lingerie pattern and haven't used it. After seeing your success I need to pull it out and try it.

Tesla said...

I have this same lingerie pattern and haven't used it. After seeing your success I need to pull it out and try it.

Brenda said...

Style patterns I have lots of...a lady sold me a huge box of them for next to nothing...she was cleaning out her stockpiles. I'm thinking she worked there.
I love these pretty underthings patterns and have a few in different makes and quite vintage. Now I'm inspired to get them out and get to them.
Pretty choice you've made.

Unknown said...

Wow! I love it! My mother found some of her old pattern's from the 70's that I want to try this summer!

Adorned From Above said...

Love this cami.
Debi

Jessica Cobb said...

Great job! These look professional and so cute! I'm kind of inspired to try sewing undies now!

www.domesticblisssquared.com

Jill said...

Such a cute cami set Tamara! You've inspired me - I'm going to try to find a pattern and make a set of these for my daughter!!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Beth said...

What a beautiful set! I've been wanting to make lingerie for a while now. I don't have any Style patterns but if I see that one in a thrift store, I'll definitely snag it.

Unknown said...

that's very pretty!

Kelly said...

This is such a pretty set! Thanks for linking this up to Monday Funday!

Kelly @ View ALong the Way
www.viewalongtheway.com

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...