Monday, April 8, 2013

Polka Dot Power

I got some very good bargains on some T knit recently so I went to town and made my niece a few outfits.


I had done some decorative stitching at the bottom of these orange leggings but didn't like how it looked.  So, I cut them off and added some stretchy elastic instead.


It's all pretty mix and match but I did tell her NOT to wear the polka dot tunic with the polka dot leggings.

So, of course, that's exactly what she did....and she added the polka dot scarf too!


LOL, she makes me laugh~

I used this pattern for the tunic and the leggings:

and this one for the sleeveless top:


Normally I pull my patterns from the bargain bin at the second hand shop but these are brand new and in the Simplicity catalogue right now if you want to make your own.  I LOVE the leggings pattern.  It's a miniature version of the one I told you about here.

1 comment:

Jan said...

What a cutie! Your outfits look good too. What a nice aunt you are.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...