Thursday, April 11, 2013

Summer Pattern Releases

Oh my gosh...we still have mountains of snow here and can you believe it...the summer patterns are already coming out?!?!

Here are a few of my favs.
McCalls 6744
Great for the office or a patio party!
McCalls 6752

 Love that this is TWO pieces~
McCalls 6755
 Doesn't this dress look soooo comfy?
McCalls 6747
These shorts were all the rage when I was in Thailand last year....they've finally made their way to North America.
McCalls 6756
So pretty!

I just love how many options you have with all of these pieces!

I am sooooooooooo looking forward to a day without snow.  Then not only can I make these lovely garments, but I could actually wear them too!

I have to tell you one weird thing about the McCalls patterns.  See the ones where the pic is taken in front of a tropical backdrop?  Well, when you go to the site, you can see the full photos, and it looks like they shot in places like Rome, Paris, and Venice and you can see all of the famous landmarks...behind the backdrop!  Isn't that funny?

What are you making for this summer?  Leave a comment below~



1 comment:

Jan said...

Sorry to hear about the snow. We have freezing rain and ice pellets. It is so hard to think about summer much less spring. My oldest daughter graduates from college this June so she needs a new dress. Me too!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...