Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bohemian Living

I'm very drawn to all things "bohemian".  I can easily fall into this style in all parts of my life...except my home.  I think the messiness and business of it all would drive me a bit mad...still I can't stop pinning images from other people who can handle living inside of so much prettiness~

Bohemian Living

a little shabby...a little boho

awesome bed

Necklaces holding curtain

Shawl valance <3

Style Inspiration: Dreamy bedrooms

I love all that colour and all of those layers.  For sources of all of these images and loads more gorgeousness just check out my Bohemian Living board on Pinterest.  Are you inspired by a style that you don't actually use?  Leave a comment below~

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...